Thursday, November 4, 2004

My MoBlogger Friends


This entry is dedicated to all My Moblogger Friends and supporters of my blogs! Special acknowledgements to:


Lixin:
who brings much cheer and makes my time spent on blogging all worthwhile. Blogging will not be so interesting without nice people like her! :D

Jinny:
who I am concerned for and hope will experience better days ahead and to find purpose in God to understand the troubles she is going through.


MisirLou:
who is young in the Lord ... to discover greater things in the word of God and to walk faithfully.


Garfield:
who actively participates in making moblog.com.sg a place for greater interests in movies and mobiles.


Yesac121:
for recommending interesting eateries for supper.


Farahrri; SyeLai; Lagoon; Yesac121; Lixin:
for participating in
Vacation Travel community blog and for actively sharing experiences about travelling.

JaNiCe; HostSara:
for participating in my
article on blogging.

Moblog Support:
for bearing with my many complains and feedback on issues encountered moblogging moblog.com.sg.

Everyone at moblog.com.sg:
who has made blogging here so communicable, friendly, and constructive.


GOD:
for giving me opportunities to know some of you fairly well through moblogging, to help some mobloggers face their problems, and some to obtain technical support, and many just in sharing experiences.

Have fun blogging, everyone who reads this entry! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...