Friday, December 24, 2004

Wondering How I Look?

I discovered recently during the SingTel Roadshow that some mobloggers have been wondering how I look like in person. Those who have met me, there are no surprises for you, but for those who have not, here is how I look, the person in the photo taken at Tasmania.


Not much to see except for the scenery you may say, but that is as much as you will get from me, because I am not at all handsome or good looking. Why else do you think I wear a mask? How else can I be the greatest fan of Spider-Man? Like Spider-Man, I wear a mask to hide my identity.

The person who is first to meet me face to face in the moblog.com.sg world is HostSara when I was covering a story on blogging in August this year. The others who have met me more recently are ice3, Lagoon, lenenattie, Melt, Mason, yesac121, among others. So, if you must know how I am in real person, feel free to ask them. :D

Enjoy yourself moblogging everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...