Saturday, April 30, 2005

When My Buddy Is Hurting

It pains me when my buddy's heart hurts
It pricks me when she is in despair
It saddens me when I know she is ill
It worries me when she is going through surgery

My buddy is one whom I care a lot
One whom I share my hope and joy
When she is unhappy I am sad
When she is down and out
I long to see her up and smiling

When she sees no hope in this world
I will keep on nudging her to hold
To see the world with hope
To encourage her to persevere

When she feels she is all alone
I will let her know she is never alone
Because she has me as a friend
And God Who cares for her and Who is always near

When she lacks the strength to work
I will send a MSN to shake her
With winks and nudges to keep her going
And she will return with a friendly chat

To my dearest buddy and my friend
Your wellness is my desire and my every plan
To insure the joy you certainly deserve
For being such a sister buddy and friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...