Monday, July 25, 2005

Juxtapose Personality: Decline of my Active Blog

My new school term has just begun and I will be facing the battle field for the next four months, so forgive my diminishing activity at this blog.

I am having withdrawal syndrome now, and like Spider-Man, I live triple lives, struggling with work, studies, and saving lives. Like him, I sleep late in the nights, frequently in the early morn, and like him, I have little time for anything else, living my life at the edge at times. Often, I'll to give up, but life is such, that with great powers* come great responsibilities!

*Acts 1:8 - but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses ...
So, to all my friends at moblog, please bear with me for a little while ... I will be back! Meanwhile, to those who want to know more about me, read About Me.

How can I live without You
How can I survive without Your love
You're the reason I am here
With all I have I give it all to You

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...