Thursday, December 28, 2006

Lifeless without the Net

The last few days have been a trying time, and I am almost lifeless without access to MSN and connection to the rest of the world via the Net!

Interviewees on TV say lives go on without online access, but seriously, is this true? I have friends all around the world whom I communicate with almost daily, and without Internet access, I find myself becoming restless, although, I must admit the initial feeling was good because there was no disturbance of SPAM, overloaded emails, or MSN interruptions while at work. Maybe, this is God's way of putting me to sleep early, say around 12am rather than 1-2am.

Whether the people interviewed on TV realize it or not, the absence of on-line communications certainly cost money and losses to many, in friendship, relationship, and businesses. So much for online reliability and disaster recovery! Taiwan's earthquake may not have rock certain parts of Asia, but it certainly rock dollars and sense of many who are dependent on online facility, including telephone communication over the Net via VoIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...