Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hostile Work Environment

Office Madness
Ever since the department I worked in was dissolved after a hostile takeover by another, I have had a hard time adapting to the new top-down management style of my new boss.

Just yesterday, I had an intellectual argument with my new department head (stationed at another country) about the importance of the media when writing press releases and news feature story in an email copied to my new supervisor as well. After several to and fro email correspondences, I decided it should end, so I thanked her and signed off.

All I need now is calm in my heart, and I'm not asking for more. In a few days time, my current new supervisor will be leaving the organization and her position will be replaced by another. My prayer is that everything will turn out fine, but for now, it's wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...