Wednesday, January 5, 2005

Want to WAP your MoBlog?

Have you ever imagine how your Moblog would look like if it supports animated GIFs, multimedia, and WAP? Well, if you like to see a sample, visit my new moblog at Want to WAP (12wap). You'll see animated Spidey dancing at this multimedia moblog at:

http://spidey.12wap.net

Don't worry ... this does not mean I won't be blogging here anymore. There are just too many things I like to ever leave this place ... the friends I've made, the group blogs I'm managing, and the features of moblog.com.sg (e.g. topics categorisation) that I don't not get to seen at other blogs. Simply put, I like this place too much to stop blogging here! :D
Before you starting asking me what are the differences between moblogging here and there, just read my article, '12wap' and you will understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...