Friday, January 20, 2006

Time

Time waits for no Man
But Man waits all the time
People says to wait and watch
But time flies as we do
And before a blink of an eye
We'll soon realize
We have wasted precious time
In fulfilling moments we have in life

I am an impatient man, always conscious of time. I can't stand delays and I am always running all the time. Little are the moments I learn to relax, because I find time is too short for those who wait.

In the day and in the night, I stretch whatever available time I have, conscientiously working to accomplish things, to bring meanings in life. I am a failure in letting time go by, without accomplishing something in life, so conciously spend time each day to do the things I like. If I live my daily life, just to go to work and come home to sleep and rest, I feel unease and unfulfilled, so I extend my hours to early morn. This, in actuality, is not a healthy lifestyle.

Do not be like me in living an unrelaxed lifestyle! Learn however what the psalmist says ...

    So teach us to number our days, That we may present to You a heart of wisdom. (Psalm 90:12 NAS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...