Friday, February 10, 2006

End of Life

After coming back from my holidays, I found out that my company has transferred me to another department to work on projects, something which I have always hated. I have worked for years on projects previously, and it is the very thing that I have hoped to get away from.
Working on project basis means I have to account for every minute I worked for in the office, monitored by a coordinator, with frequent reports on hours spent on customer, task, and others. My new boss has spelled out that a meeting per week is required for the department to report status, and apart from the multitude of work required, to write reports weekly, one at departmental level and the other for 'personal' tasks monitoring, both which must be submitted to the boss.

Beginning next week, my new school term and semester also begins, and this means I have to juggle again, with new duties at work, which I foresee requires lots of overtime, because, as all projects entail, deadlines are of the essence.

Starting from two days ago, life is no longer fun, and maybe, I'll have to move on again, if my health is jeopardised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...