Sunday, July 16, 2006

Concrete Jungle

I love nature and I often go to nature when I want to talk to my Creator.


A few days ago, during my lunch hour, I went to explore a new place not too far away from my office. Amidst the office buildings, at the outskirt of this place is a small jungle, where a pathyway leads to the very presence of trees, much like an old kampong. As I walked down the stairs which were covered with fallen leaves, I could see fallen love seeds on the ground, some with the shell still intact. Obviously, there must be a saga tree in this small jungle.

The first thing that came to mY mind was to get right into the presence of nature to chat with God, then get accustomed to my surroundings, and to breathe the fresh air of nature. After having set my heart still and my ears listening to the sound of nature, I begin to listen to my surroundings, the chirping of birds and the blowing of wind.

The next thing I did after chatting with my Creator, was to start picking up the love seeds from the ground, removing each seed from its shell, collecting as many as I can while I fight with the ants and the large mosquitoes. By the time I collected fifty seeds, my arms were already itching with bites, and I had to leave.

The rest of the story, most of you would have known, if you have read my earlier blog entry on 'Seeds of Love', which details how you can use these seeds to bottle them into a gift for your girlfriend or spouse. Afterall, love seeds are also known as 'xiang si dou', an expression of romantic longing with deep passionate love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...