Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Routines

If I wake up at 06:30 in the morning, it means I am late for work, which starts at 09:00. What goes on sequentially in the hours between these time are:

1) Wash up
2) Stretching exercise
3) Quiet Time with God and reading His Word
4) Breakfast
5) Dress up and leave house

By then, the time will be around 08:05 and I will be in a mad rush ...

- Walking to the train station (about 15min)
- Waiting for and taking train to destination (about 30min)
- Waiting for and taking shuttle bus to workplace (about 15min)
- Walking from bus-stop to workplace (10min)

Two things I can never skip from my routines are related to health: physical health and spiritual health. If I don't exercise, I will usually face aching bones after some time. If I don't spend time with God, I will usually end up working aimlessly and wasting the day, lacking the strength to push and look forward. These two routines are therefore an essential part of my life and I am determine to keep it, rain or shine, late or early.

What about you? Do you find meaning in your life within your routines?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...