Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Death of Moblog


Date of Birth: August, 2004
Date of Death: July 22, 2009

In Memory of SingTel Moblog

I am sadden by your sudden demise, because I was with you since the day of your inauguration as the Nation's Blog during the press conference held at Sakae Sushi, Funan Center in August 2004. I was then a journalist for the Education magazine and I wrote about you and your glorious capabilities to the world. Now after many years moblogging at your place, I am moved to tears with deep emotions that I now have to part with you. May you rest in peace, and may all the friends I know at your MoBlog remember me. Without you, things will never be the same again.

Here's my last dedication to you to recall the days of your glory ... my article of you:
I Blog, You Blog, They Blog.

Yours
SpideY
;p xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...