Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lost Friends of MoBlog

There are some people at former SingTel MoBlog whom I wish to stay in contact, but with the moblog's demise, I am not sure if these people have alternative blogs. If you are reading this blog entry and know any of the URLs of these people's alternative blogs, please let me know. They are:

alexks, anarchista3, angelpeh, annachua85, ashnisa, benitatata, blackstar, bluetulip, Carmen, cheryldee, congzi, DizzyLizzy, Dollipop, eclektic, Emi, Erika, estherix, Fleur, fRoStYgiRL, garfield, gEoOo, hazelroxanne, Heartsling, hitChic, HostSara, iamesther, ice3, irises, jiah, jiejie, jolju, Juan, jumper12, kawaiicandy520, lachicabonita, Lagoon, LeAnNa, leeena, lenenattie, listener, LSQ, manjarockstarr, Melt, Mishysya, MisirLou, nicolechen, passiongal, princessELOISE, PrincessEvie, purpleRose, SashaE, seraphina2511, shuyee, silversw, sunDrop, Taryn, TheGalOverHere, TheMeanieElla, thereforeiblog, tolive4Jesus4ever, vioona, xxgongzhuxx, zonda

Meanwhile, allow me to thank all of you who are former bloggers of SingTel MoBlog and who are still in touch with me. I cannot imagine how much I would have lost without you remaining as my friends.

Love you all! Hugz. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...